First Fly Aviation
Air hostess / cabin crew
Airline cabin crews, also known as flight attendants, are primarily responsible for ensuring passenger safety during a flight. They are also required to ensure the comfort of passengers which is why good customer service skills are so important.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Should pass your higher secondary education.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- Good color vision and hearing.
1) Candidate should have pleasing personality
2) Personal interview
3) Aptitude test or interpersonal skill test.