Air Craft Dispatcher Course
First Fly Aviation
Aircraft Dispatcher Course
The Airline Dispatcher also known as Flight Dispatcher or flight operations officer is one of the best paid and exciting jobs in the aviation industry. Every airline requires aircraft dispatchers just as much as pilots for flight operations. With an Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate, the career opportunities open up worldwide!
Upon graduation from First Fly Aviation and acquiring your Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate, you will be ready to work in an airline, sharing command decisions with an airline captain.
Some of the responsibilities and job description of a Flight Dispatcher are:
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the progress of a flight journey
- Dispatcher is legally responsible for the safety of a flight along with the pilot in command
- Has the authority to delay, divert or cancel a flight
- Most commercial operations require both the flight dispatcher and pilot in command combined to authorize and release a flight
- Be at least 21 years to be eligible to take the Aircraft Dispatcher Knowledge test and be able to complete the course.
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language fluently.